1. It's the hottest day I've had so far.
2. Mr. Smith is in charge of this class.
3. Mr. Smith taught English at a school.
4. None of us is afraid of difficulties.
5. Our school is in the east of Beijing.
6. She really wishes her clock had rung.
7. She teaches foreign students Chinese.
8. The question will be settled tonight.
9. The weight is too much for my height.
10. There are mice in Mrs. Lee's kitchen!
11. There is no one but hopes to be rich.
12. There'll be some sport reviews on TV.
13. This company is our regular customer.
14. This is a good example of his poetry.
15. What we read influences our thinking.
16. Words can't express what I felt then.
17. You really have an ear for pop music.
18. A bad workman quarrels with his tools.
19. Can you adapt yourself to the new job?
20. Does the computer ever make a mistake.?
21. I appreciate John's helping in time．
22. I bought it the day it was released.
23. I doubted whether the story is true．
24. I learnt that I had passed the test．
25. I will seek from my doctor's advice．